If you are reading this article, it is most likely because your session password no longer works.
To avoid losing patience like this, feel free to follow the steps below to help you reset your password 🤯
- Turn off your Mac ( --> Turn off)
- Turn on your Mac and immediately press Command + R.
- Once your Mac is switched on, go to the "Utilities" tab at the top of your screen, in the tab bar
- Open "Terminal"
- Enter the text "resetpassword" (attached and without comas) then press your "Enter" key
- Confirme the account whose password you wish to change and enter a new one.
That's all there is to it! 💻